Quota®COACH™- The Sales Management Workshop
Quota® COACH™ is a unique and proprietary workshop that provides essential skills and knowledge to sales managers, sales executives and those that aspire to become sales managers.
The content of Quota® COACH™ is the same content taught at the University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies – Professional Sales Management course. By learning the content of Quota® COACH™ you will join a notable group of previous students & sales managers that have increased their understanding and competence at critical sales management practices.
The Quota® COACH™ workshop is one of the Quota® System family of products that will introduce, or reacquaint, you with the following Sales Management Competencies:
- Evolution of Sales Relationships
- Sales Management Roles & Responsibilities
- Recruiting Elite Salespeople
- Writing Compelling Offer Letters
- Develop Sales Compensation Plan
- New Colleague Orientation Program
- Comprehensive Sales Training Programs
- Field Coaching Competencies
- Creating Dynamic Reward & Recognition Programs
- Conducting Memorable Sales Meetings
- Sales Performance Tracking
- Territory Marketing Plans (TMP)
- Focused Coaching Programs
- Managing Sales Performance Challenges
These competencies are taught in modular format (2 hours per module) in a one-day workhop (4 modules chosen by client) to: These competencies are taught in modular format (2 hours per module) in a one, two or three-day workshops.
By following the Quota® COACH™ program, sales managers will have studied and practiced all the skills required for an exceptional career in Sales Management.